WILLARD M ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Mini Film Production Specialists
Padraig O Dwyer
• Padraig set up and drove the bid to win the government license for Ocean FM – a regional radio station for Sligo, Leitrim, and Donegal. He went on to set up Ocean FM as a major shareholder.
• He also won the government license for and established as a major shareholder KFM – a radio station for Co. Kildare. KFM was sold in 2007 for 7 million euro.
• He drove a project to set up with other investors the Q radio network which offered blanket radio coverage of Northern Ireland for advertisers.
• He went on to establish the River group of local papers and set up a digital local news wing which includes the breaking news website Kildare Now, Donegal Now, and Derry Now.
• From 1990 to 2006, Padraig managed multiple media companies with a combined staff of 300 and a turnover of 100 million euro.
• Padraig set up and retains a shareholding in Sunshine radio in Dublin.
• When local radio licenses were first issues, Padraig ran the commercial side of Highland radio in Donegal so successfully that he was headhunted by Radio Kerry to drive their sales operation.
• Padraig has extensive media contacts which will be used to market.
• He is a successful business entrepreneur and marketing specialist with a B.Com from the University of Limerick.
• Chartered Accountant with his own practice for over 30 years on Naas, Co. Kildare.
• Experienced in owner management company accounts.
• Chair and investor in profitable health care/nursing home businesses.
• Media Interests – Billy helped to establish and chair KFM – Kildare radio station. Billy steered the company to the most successful launch in Irish media history.
• The KFM project had a capital cost of 2 million and the company was valued at 7 million euro prior to its sale in 2007.
• Billy has linked contacts with UK company Transworld Pictures Limited who have a deep drawyer of film and script products.
• Billy uses lateral honking and creative problems solutions to his practice and his business investments.
• He is a partner and regional director of the Xeindan Accountancy Group.
Christine is an actress, writer and film producer from Kildare, Ireland. She has spent many years in Los Angeles studying acting and working on major film productions. Christine has acted in plays, television shows and commercials, music videos and film productions both in Europe and the US. Christine has worked on many productions including Spike TV’s 1000 Ways to Die as well as the feature film I’m not like that No More starring well known comedian Felipe Esparza to name a few.popular US magazine FHM. Christine is an aspiring film maker with many years of experience both on larger and small productions so she understands how movies are made. She has made many A list connections during her time in Los Angeles and with her film and acting experience as-well as her connections she is a huge asset to our company. Christine aspires to follow in the footsteps of many successful actresses who transition from Actress to film maker. Having spent many years working as an actress in Los Angeles Christine has been able to learn all aspects of the film industry both in front of and behind the camera. Christine is the production assistant at Willard M Enterprises.